Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Culinary Schools In Indiana I Am Looking At Living On The East Coast While I Go To A Culinary School, Any Tips On Living In The NYC Area?

I am looking at living on the east coast while I go to a culinary school, any tips on living in the NYC area? - culinary schools in indiana

For some reason, I'm nervous about. I live in Indiana in a small town, but I lived for a short time in a big city. I really want to go to school in a big city. Please give me an idea of how New York is real. I have never been located in the city and we can not imagine being attacked on the street (thanks to Hollywood.)

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

You will not be attacked in most streets, you will soon learn avoided. What kind of main street from one country to the city not forget to have a car. Another thing is the proximity of New York is very expensive.

BoomChik... said...

New York is, above all, expensive one.

I am a native New Yorker, and in my life (I'm) in my late 40s, I've seen only a few crimes.

Living in New York, is to capture a set of skills that are not life be beaten. Nothing, absolutely nothing to gain a good understanding of the road.

Post a Comment