Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Pension Plan What's The Best Pension Plan For Expats?

What's the best pension plan for expats? - best pension plan

I'm working 41, male, and the British, but I have lived in Japan and long for 3 years. I intend to remain in Japan for the foreseeable future, but could move to another country. I am a mobile worker.

I want to start a plan for it. My employer is not in Japan, and I've paid my pension in the British public since his departure from the United Kingdom. I am not a Japanese citizen and have no intention of changing my nationality.

I'm looking for a plan for the British expatriates can pay more than £ 200 per month for maybe 20 years.

Any expats there who can help me with a good plan?

1 comment:

Steve G said...

Too bad it's not a client of mine. In which year you are still for the pensioners? In Quebec, is on average about 60 to 65 It should be about 24 years. You need your money. Market should be able to give 7 to 8% without speculation.

My computer, but I must have (minus) 48 000 pounds until his retirement. They have 24 years to get this money. Depending on the investment that can do it, how much money you need to save each month will be taken into account.

Good luck!

Post a Comment