Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dvd Player For Conversion Van Where Can I Buy An Inexpensive DVD Player To Replace My VCR In 1994 Chevy Conversion Van?

Where can I buy an inexpensive DVD player to replace my VCR in 1994 Chevy Conversion van? - dvd player for conversion van

I have a 1994 Chevy van Glaval superior low conversion and does not need the VCR, but need a DVD player and I'm looking on the internet and are only films that cost $ 400 or more for this car. Does anybody know where I can find a DVD for this truck?

2 comments:

fire4511 said...

DVD players that work on 12 For those systems voltage. Investors who convert energy from 12 to 110 volts AC are not. UPS to buy, and you can taste any DVD player in the use of van

nonyahbu... said...

Yup, you buy a 12 volt transformer 110Volt at home and you get a DVD player for $ 50.

Post a Comment