Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls Showroom Rapidshare Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Think People Are Laughing At You?

Have you ever been in a situation where you think people are laughing at you? - girls showroom rapidshare

Laughter in a non-Nice?

I am sure that 2 girls giggle laugh in a car showroom is currently / something about me. It made me very paranoid.

The other girls help me very good and very useful .. but the other 2-in counters in the vicinity of the IMO are totally professional. Even when they laughed and laughed at me - they should do their job and a good impression with customers.

1 comment:

Reaper said...

Not yet. Well, actually had some people laugh at me to intimidate me when I arrived, our arguments on a particular topic. But his laughter, clearly came from desperation fun of him and that he, and he ended winning the argument and others have preferred that my decision on a unanimous decision. That's why I've never really an insult.

PS: Who cares about these two statements? Exactly what you are really doing for you? If there is too much for you to find a new job or turn around and glare at you when you think you speak for you, or you hear an insult to say clearly to your conversation, just something like: "haha, pathetic "a small voice, almost as if you're wondering, loudly enough so that you can listen (as if I could careless what they say, not once) look at the top.

Post a Comment